Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a LOT like Christmas!


I know, I know... it's not even Thanksgiving yet! I've always been a bit zealous in my Christmas preparations, and now I've got the Christmas Creations people on board. The guy that installed our lights on the house last year learned that I have a tendency to keep adding to the project, so THIS year he got our house done first. As in- October 25th! I've been itching to turn the lights on ever since but I was getting a bit of teasing from Bobby. I made it all the way to November 15th and I turned those babies ON! The middle of November is close enough to Christmas for me. I KNOW that I can never get my Christmas cards out before my dear friend, Susan... so at least I can beat her to the decorations! :)

No comments: